One of our recent popular requests is the leather knot bracelet using the Josephine infinity knot. We did a previous tutorial on a variation of the infinity knot. In our tutorial today, we’re using 5mm flat leather or as another option, two pieces of round leather.
What you’ll need:
- 2 pieces of 12″ 5mm Flat Leather
- 2 – Crescent Slider Beads for 10mm Flat Leather
- Small Magnetic Clasp
- Super New Glue
Items used in bracelet example:
- Antique Silver Small Magnetic Clasp for Flat Leather A015688
- Antique Silver Crescent Slider for 10mm Flat Leather Z012736 (2)
- 5mm Tan/Black Flat Leather CH00043 (24 inches)
Josephine Infinity Knot Tutorial
- Start with 2 pieces of 5mm leather at 12″ each or four pieces of 2mm round leather at 15″ each.
- Follow illustrated diagram to make knot.
- At the end, after you gently pull your ends to create your knot, slide on your slider beads through both leather cinch the knot in the middle.
- Measure the bracelet to desired length, making sure to center your knot. Cut leather with sharp shears or Xuron Shears.
- Add a small dab of Super New Glue to clasp channel and slide one side of your leather ends through. Repeat to other clasp end.
- Let it fully dry for a few hours before wearing!
You can also checkout this video tutorial clipped from our Facebook Live episode featuring Tory’s Birthday.
Tutorials starts at 10 minutes and 35 seconds.