So Vang made this pair of earrings during one of our Facebook Lives and it has quickly become a favorite among jewelry makers! Dakota Stones 2mm gemstone cube beads were bead stitched onto a Beadalon® Quick Link, you’ll see on the PDF just how easy this pair of earrings are to make. Plus, check out the live episode where So demonstrates how to make them.
Items used in fringe earrings:
- TQS2CUB-F-B – Turquoise Faceted, Banded 2mm Cube 15-16 Inch
Use other 2mm cube gemstones for more colors options.
- SB00422 – 11-91051 Galvanized Silver Miyuki Seed Beads Tube
- Z010358 – 20mm Silver Plated Round Solid Quick Links Rings
- A006599 – Size AA White Superlon Beading Thread Bobbin
- TCZ0097 – Sterling Silver Hoop Earring Wires with 2mm Bead
- A006767 – #10 Long English Beading Needles – 4 Pack
Check out the video tutorial on our Facebook Videos, to watch So demonstrate how to create these pair of earrings as well as a tip to using banded gemstone strands.